ITPR Blog

itpr's blog

    PR can be your B2B Content Generation Machine!

    B2B content generation can be the bane of an Inbound marketer’s life. We all know that content is a vital part of any marketing campaign – but with the volumes of content needed to sustain multiple buyer personas and lead nurture pathways how can you motivate everyone to keep writing? Most employees will probably have a point of view on a business challenge, but will see writing B2B content as a chore and time consuming and many just don’t have the writing skills.

    ... Continue Reading
    Topics: Content Marketing

    Content Creation for Inbound Marketing

    According to a recent Content Marketing Statistics report from HubSpot, on average, B2B marketers allocate 28% of their total marketing budget to content marketing. A steady stream of fresh, engaging, educational content is the life blood of all good websites (in Google’s eyes for sure) and all content marketing campaigns.

    Reading further into this particular report from HubSpot tells me that only 30% of B2B marketers say their organisations are effective at content marketing. Only 30%! So why are the other 70% that are doing it, doing it so badly? 

    ... Continue Reading
    Topics: Inbound Marketing

    Corporate messaging for B2B Technology Organisations

    Topics: PR

    Are you measuring B2B PR correctly?

    Topics: PR

    How to make content generation a simple process

    Topics: Inbound Marketing, PR

    Five things that Public Relations Officers hate about meetings

    Topics: PR

    Nine tips to briefing a new PR agency

    Topics: PR

    A PR Person’s take on a Marketing Legend!

    Topics: News

    Women in Business: How do they innovate differently?

    Topics: News

    A week with itpr – An introduction to the world of PR and Marketing

    Topics: News

    Why do I need a new elevator pitch?

    Topics: PR

    itpr Christmas Jumper Day – Get your woolly on!

    Topics: News

    Successfully Launching US Technology Start-ups in the UK

    Topics: News, Technology

    Top 3 Tips to Help Increase Leads from your Website

    Topics: Lead generation

    LinkedIn – A valuable B2B lead generation tool.

    Topics: Lead generation

    Content Generation: Beware of the Content Monster

    Topics: Inbound Marketing, PR

    #Inbound14 – The keynote highlights that have stuck with me one month on.

    Topics: Inbound Marketing, HubSpot

    Have You Considered What Could be Missing From Your Inbound Marketing puzzle?

    Topics: News

    Do you own Apple products?

    Topics: Top Tech News

    The Great Debate - Do I Need to Make the Switch to HTTPS?

    Topics: Technology