Managing an array of different social media on a day-to-day basis, can be a time consuming process, the itpr social media specialists are able to assist you with;
- The development of Tweet banks – a pre-approved series of Tweets on a particular topical subject.
- Blog posts – which can be ‘ghost written’ on your behalf, based around your requested content, media discussions, and/or topical content.
- LinkedIn posts & LinkedIn group discussions – can be managed on your behalf based around thought leadership content which has been created as part of the PR programme.
- Busy spokespeople can be managed into a Blog, Tweet or LinkedIn comment process, which enables our team of writers and social media experts to handle all of the writing for this on a day-to-day basis.
- Facebook can also be managed in a similar fashion, but is less popular in B2B markets.